Statewide Certification Pricing–NOW AVAILABLE!
We are excited to announce that as an amendment to the IT Academy alliance with the Georgia Department of Education, Certiport is offering MOS exam site licenses at a special price for Georgia schools for a limited time. The state has negotiated a best in class price and package that makes certification exams affordable for all schools. Taking advantage of this offer will give your students an amazing opportunity to validate their skills and gain industry-recognized certification – giving them a competitive advantage when applying for college or a career.
Did you know that the certification exams will count as end of pathway assessments? Or, that they can be taken anytime throughout the semester, meaning students are tested immediately following each particular program of study? There is no doubt your students are working hard to learn these skills, now is your chance to assess those skills with a credential that will help foster success in your students’ futures.
Here’s the Deal… With this offer, schools will receive 500 exams and optional refreshes at a huge savings for the schools. The license is good for 12 months which will take you through spring and fall semester. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for exact pricing and the order form.
• Order must be placed by 3/15/2013 through the GaDOE
• You may use Perkins funding to purchase
• This offer is available to the first 165 schools who take advantage of the statewide pricing!
• Participating schools will receive blocks of 500 MOS exams
*Schools will receive access to exam pool refreshes – 100 exams at a time
• If you are going to test 25 students this semester or in the fall, you should purchase through this offer to SAVE money for your school!
Schools may also elect to purchase a GMETRIX/Certiprep Practice Test License to prepare for certification! In preparation for a successful certification outcome, this license will allow a student to practice on the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook. Participating schools will receive a test prep site license for unlimited use (unlimited use-unlimited workstations) of the practice test content for benchmarking and preparation for the certification exams. Email email@example.com for pricing.
How to take Advantage of this Offer:
Email Mamie Hanson firstname.lastname@example.org to request the order form, then place your order through the Georgia Department of Education
Note – Order processing takes time. Be sure to start the process immediately.
This license gives you all the flexibility for those who need a second or third attempt to those who want to earn a Microsoft Master credential (multiple applications and expert level exams). Schools and districts looking to add certification can make a difference by connecting teachers and students to the latest technical education requirements to promote college and career readiness. With this offer, you have the opportunity to bring leading-edge, 21st century employability skills and industry recognized certifications to benefit high schools across Georgia at an outstanding cost savings.
- Earn college credit – the American Council on Education has recommended college credit on many Microsoft Certifications. Visit http://www.microsoft.com/es-es/learning/certification/college-credit.aspx to learn more.
- Increase Employability – a Georgia job search on Microsoft skills found* 13,491 jobs requiring Microsoft Office skills with estimated salaries started at $30,000 *Source: Indeed.com
- Top-tier staffing agency reports: Twice as likely to be placed AND 50% more likely to be hired Full Time with an average of 10-15% higher pay
* Time Magazine Report http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1952331,00.html
- 87% of certified students feel that they are able to complete more assignments in less time because they are Microsoft Office certified.
SOURCE: Post Microsoft Office Certification Impact on the Job (Certiport Survey, 2007)